Friday, February 12, 2010

How Hard Candy saved my life

I haven't had much luck buying concealers the past few times I've tried. Either they weren't the right colour or I lost them or it just didn't give me the coverage I needed. I have sensitive skin and I am really prone to break outs, so its always a challenge to find products that won't cause problems. It wasn't until I discovered the Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Pallette for fair skin that I finally felt satisfied.

It comes with 6 colours, including a pale pink and a pale green to cover up the most challenging red spots. If you don't have an even skin tone, this palette is perfect to even it out and give you great coverage (at least it did for me). This product didn't contribute to break outs (yet) and isn't too thick or cakey. At about 7 bucks, I was really pleased with this purchase and I never go anywhere without it. Not only are the concealers great but it also comes with a mini applicator brush, which is attached so you never have to worry about not having it with you. (I hate putting my fingers in my products...it just seems unhygeinic to me.) Anyways, overall I love this palette. I've been using it for about two weeks, and so far so good. Having the right concealer for your skin really helps your confidence and at this point I can definitely say that I would purchase it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment