Friday, February 26, 2010

Hard Candy Primer

I just had to take a second out of my schedule to write this blog. I've honestly never bothered to use an eyeshadow primer before because I guess I've just been content refreshing my make-up throughout the day. Today I wanted to wear a particularly vibrant and detailed look on my eyes...and I didn't want it to fade or smudge so I tested out the Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer and I have to say that I loved it. My eyeshadow stayed in place all day, it didn't run, smudge, fade or blend together. I was kind of surprised because I have an oily complexion and I didn't think anything would stop my make-up from wearing off throughout the day, but this is the product that did. I was impressed and relieved to know I didn't have to carry my make-up and brushes around with me all day (even though I did anyway)...I know for next time I won't need to.

It is just a small tube, it came with the eyeshadow that I got. I thought it was a good deal, it was 6 or 7 dollars for both together.

Overall this primer did the job, but it is a clear primer, so it won't cover any flaws on the skin around your eyes. Pigmented primers will help cover veins and discolouration, so if thats the type of primer you are looking for this one wouldn't be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment