Saturday, February 20, 2010

So about these nails.....

I really wanted to write a blog that focused on nails because theres a ton of nail products I want to try: one being the nail art pen by Sally Hanson, I only have two so far...In gold and a light pink, I believe. I didn't want to buy that many in case I didn't like them. The second would be Nic's Stix by Nicole by OPI, I also bought a few polishes from that brand that I haven't used yet! Anyways, I haven't even been able to paint my nails because I'm not allowed to have them done at my job and I don't want to be removing my polish every time I work. I'll paint when I get a few days off and I'll let you guys know what the longest lasting nail polishes are. I wish there was such thing as completely chip-free nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment